CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Papa & Mimi’s Undivided Attention

P1090723The missionaries came over for dinner tonight, and Mom made some super good fajitas.  Mom & I were doing dishes and putting the food away when Autumn said to Papa, “you can’t get my neck meat.”  Autumn & I play that game every night before she goes to bed.  It’s a way for us to rough house a little and play around.  Anyways, he was wrestling w/ her and then Mimi got in on the fun.  Autumn was loving every minute of it.  She has NO IDEA how lucky & blessed she is to be surrounded by so many people that love and adore her.

P1090726When I was done doing the dishes, I went into the living room to sit down and read w/ her and I noticed she had lined up a bunch of random items on the floor.  I asked her what it was for and she said she was trying to create an obstacle course for Emma to walk through.  LOL!  Emma was having NONE of it and just walked away.

Autumn was being too silly when we were trying to read together, so we packed up and came home and tried again.  She did much better and it was nice to snuggle up w/ her on the couch.  It was 84 degrees yesterday and today it was 54!!!  Hopefully this is the last time we have to wear slippers and wrap up in blankets until this winter.  I’m ready for spring and summer!

No comments: