CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 31, 2013

Pick A Polish, Any Polish

IMG_0986I’m so glad I had a short work week, b/c Friday got here so fast.  The only plans Autumn & I had tonight was to be home at 7:00 b/c my new visiting teacher wanted to stop by and drop off a treat.  Autumn is always asking to watch movies after dinner, but it’s usually a school night so we don’t have time.  But tonight I told her to pick a movie.  She picked Barbie & the Magic Pegasus b/c she has the book and looks at it at night before she goes to bed.

I got out all of my finger nail polishes and I had her pick whatever colors she wanted.  I painted her nails and we had a fun girls night at home.  We have a fun day planned tomorrow, so it was nice to just lay low and relax tonight.

No comments: