CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Snuggles Sunday

IMG_0840Church today was good, and after church we were all about the snuggles.  Mom went in to lay on the bed in the closet so she could talk to Nate in peace & quiet.  As you can see, we all eventually gravitate towards her…even Emma Dog.  We just love our Mimi!

IMG_0846After dinner, Autumn wanted to snuggle w/ me and watch a movie in Papa & Mimi’s room.  She picked Pocahontas II.  I love lazy Sunday afternoons and will always take snuggles from my Autumn Girl.  I soak it up and savor it, b/c way too soon she’ll be a teenager and think she’s too cool to snuggle w/ her old Mama.  I’m glad we are a family that likes to show our love physically through snuggling, hugs, kisses, wrestling, etc.  We’re a “touchy feely” type family and that makes me happy.

I like that this picture also shows part of the yellow quilt and pillow case that Mom made.  I also like that it shows the fish scrub top she made that I love to lounge around in on the weekends.  It also shows the pastel lamb duvet cover she made when we were little and lived in Germany.  She’s so stinkin’ talented!

No comments: