CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 24, 2013

Autumn’s Tender Heart

P1100088 When we go to swim lessons, I always sit far away from this creepy/scary wasp nest.  Luckily the wasps aren’t agressive b/c they’re so busy working on the nest.  I’m assuming those tubes w/ white tops are wasp eggs/babies???  I should bring some wasp killer spray next time we come.

IMG_1068These chalk drawings that someone did on the ground were much more enjoyable to look at than the wasp’s nest.

IMG_1076 I found out some sad news today, and I told Autumn that our home teachers are moving unexpectedly.  I knew she would be sad, but I didn’t expect her to start crying so hard she was sobbing!  They have been so good to us and she’s bonded w/ them so much.  It was tender to see how much she loves them.

Once she calmed down and we talked, she said she had a surprise for me.  She went and got this book and read the whole thing to me all by herself.  I made a big fuss after she finished each page and it was so neat to see the pride just beaming from her.  Her eyes were so happy & sparkly, which made me so happy.

I ended my day very productively by doing some laundry, putting away the piles of clean clothes in my room, cleaning my bathroom, and cleaning off the kitchen counter.  It felt so good to get so much done.

No comments: