CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Home Teachers & Pinwheels

P1100094 Today after sacrament meeting, we had to get a picture w/ our AWESOME home teachers.  They are moving in 2 weeks, b/c he got a job and we are SO SAD they are leaving.  They all wore patriotic ties to match Autumn’s outfit.  We wish them all the best but will miss them terribly.  They’ve been so incredibly good to us.

IMG_9752After church we came home, changed clothes, went to Mom & Dad’s house, had dinner w/ Dad and then Aunt Sandy came to stay for a few days to work on a quilt.  I left at 4:00 to go visiting teaching to a new lady in our ward, and she’s super fun and cute.  When I got back to Mom & Dad’s, Autumn said she wanted to snuggle and watch a movie.  We ended up watching Aladdin, which is such a good one.  I fell asleep a few times and took a few cat naps.

Mom & Dad put these super cute pinwheels in our front yard yesterday, and I had to get a picture of them today.  It was such a fun surprise to pull up to the house yesterday & see them there!  They just make me so happy every time I see them.

We left at 7:00 so Autumn could come home and have some down and relaxing time.  She likes to have creative time where she can draw and work on her art.  I got her to bed and then watched Drop Dead Diva.  Nick got home and we watched a few episodes of Golden Girls.  I LOVE that show so much!  I LITERALLY laugh out loud at least once in each episode.

No comments: