CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Poppin’ Tags

IMG_1074 Tonight for our Young Women’s activity, we gave each of the girls $5 and then went to Goodwill where they had to get something for the other girl.  I was pleasantly surprised w/ how many shoes (this is only part of them) there were.  Some of them were even really nice and looked like they hadn’t been worn before.  Too bad there weren’t any in my big ol’ size 12!

P1100092 These are the 2 outfits they came up with, which isn’t bad for 2 tops & 2 skirts for just $9.04.  They were such good sports and had a lot of fun w/ it.

P1100093Since the whole theme of the evening was being frugal & thrifty, we went to Sonic for their 1/2 price shakes as our treat.  I got the peanut butter & bacon shake.  I only got a mini size b/c I wasn’t sure if I would like it or not.  It was actually good b/c it was very peanut buttery & didn’t taste like bacon at all.  It was just little bits of salty crunchiness.  We had a great evening together & I’m so glad I get to serve in Young Women’s.

No comments: