CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 29, 2013

A Mommy/Daughter Date With My Autumn Girl

P1100245 Today was a good day at work.  I was busy, but then had a little bit of downtime to file finished ppwk.  Look at how many I had on my desk!  They were starting to take over and I wanted to get them put away.  It’s a dog job I don’t like to do, but I felt so much better once it was done.

P1100248 This morning on the way to school Autumn asked if we could have a Mommy/Daughter date tonight.  So, I made a big fuss about it to make her feel special and we went on our date.  We went to Subway for dinner and shared a sandwich & chips & drinks.

P1100250I had a gift card to Yogurtville that we needed to use, so that’s where we went for dessert.  She was so excited that she had so many choices for toppings.

P1100253 We found a corner and enjoyed our yummy treat.  She wanted to try some of the toppings I got & she tried to share some of her toppings w/ me, but I didn’t want any Fruity Pebbles or gummy worms.  LOL!

P1100255 By the time we finished, we were the only ones in the place.  She got up and started dancing around to the music they had playing overhead.  I love her uninhibited joy and that she lives by that saying to “dance like no one is watching.”

P1100260She’s growing up before my very eyes and I wish she I could pause time.  We went to WalMart to get some pictures printed off for my Project Life spread tomorrow, and did some grocery shopping.  A really nice old man stopped us in one of the aisles and told Autumn that she looked like a Rapunzel princess w/ her pretty long hair.  It was very sweet.  We picked up our pictures 7 minutes later, checked out, came home, and I got her to bed.

Then I went over to Christine’s at 9:30 to watch The Bachelorette.  We didn’t even start watching it until 11:00, so I didn’t get out of there until 12:40 am!!!  I am going to be so tired tomorrow, but it’s totally worth it to spend time chatting w/ the ladies.

No comments: