CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 21, 2013

All Dressed In White

IMG_9919This morning when I was getting ready, Autumn said that she wanted to pick out my outfit and earrings.  She did a great job!

IMG_9920 She decided that she was going to wear all white to church today.  She looks so good in it against her dark skin.  This made me choke up a little bit, b/c in less than 2 years she’ll be wearing all white to get baptized when she’s 8.

P1100190 My lesson on covenants in Young Women’s went well and we had a great discussion even though we only had 2 Laurels there.  I’m always impressed w/ how much they know about the Gospel, b/c I sure didn’t know that much when I was their age.  We came home & had some dinner & then I went visiting teaching at 4:30.  Before I left, I had to get a picture of Rufio & Autumn both dressed in white.  They didn’t plan that at all…it was just a happy coincidence.

P1100194After Autumn & I came home and I got her to bed, I watched Drop Dead Diva & then finished the last few chapters of this book.  I had started it on the plane ride from Utah to Texas but wasn’t able to finish it.  It’s a fun and quick read & had a surprise ending that I wasn’t expecting.

No comments: