CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 22, 2013

Reading To Rufio

P1100198Tonight after dinner, Autumn & Rufio & I were sitting on the couch.  Autumn asked if she could watch a movie, but it was too late to start one since we were going home in 30 minutes.  She started whining about how she was bored & didn’t want to watch Perry Mason (one of the shows that Rufio watches all the time).  So I told her to get out a book & read it to me.  She didn’t want to read to me b/c she was being a stinker, but said she would read to Rufio.

So, she got out Green Eggs & Ham and read it to Rufio.  It was so cute seeing the 2 of them interact.  I got some great video of them together.  I’m so thankful that Autumn gets to make memories like this w/ her Great Grandmother!

No comments: