CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 15, 2013

Multigenerational Hands

IMG_9819 We were so excited to go over to Papa & Mimi’s after work/school today so we could spend some time w/ Rufio.  She had brought a present from Midge & Peggy for Autumn.  Mom was reading her the card that came w/ the gift.  It was 2 rope bracelets that Midge’s grandkids had made!  They are so incredibly thoughtful!!!

IMG_9820 I had to get a close up picture of Autumn’s face for 2 reasons.  1 is to show how her 2 front teeth have grown in.  The 2nd is to show her eyebrows.  They were OUT OF CONTROL!  She had a uni-brow & then her eyebrows went way down onto the lids of her eyelashes.  I guess Mom bribed her on Saturday w/ getting her nails done & she got her eyebrows waxed.  She looks SO GOOD!

IMG_9821 Mom & Rufio had been shopping all day b/c Rufio only brought 1 pair of pants & 2 shirts!  They found a lot of great deals & got me these big pretty turquoise earrings.  I told Rufio to try them on just for fun, b/c she only wears small & dainty earrings.  I think she looks good in these b/c they match her eye color.  She just laughed and let me take the picture and then took out the earrings.  She said they were too heavy & were making her earlobes too saggy.  I love her!

IMG_9825 Autumn got out the little head massager thing & was using it on Mimi.  I tried it on Rufio & she did NOT like it at all.  She said it tickled too much & gave her the heebie jeebies.  Her facial expression in this pic cracks me up.  Don’t worry…I didn’t wear this crazy mixed prints outfit to work today.  I only had on this new skirt b/c Mom wanted me to try it on to see if it fit.

IMG_9831After we had dinner and were watching Matlock (one of Rufio’s favorite shows), Autumn went around & lotioned our hands & feet.  I ADORE this picture of her brown little hands w pink sparkly polish on the fingernails rubbing Rufio’s hands.  I love how there’s a hint of Autumn’s hair peeking out from under her arm showing how long her hair is.  I love how you can see Rufio’s manicured nails.  I love pictures of hands in general, and this one just makes me so happy b/c it captures the love & relationship these 2 special ladies in my life share.

We finally made our way home, I got Autumn to bed, & then at 9:30 I went over to Christine’s to watch The Bachelorette.  She had just gotten back from a trip to Mexico & Karri had gotten back from a trip back East, so we had a lot to talk about & catch up on.  I didn’t get home until 12:30 am, but it was so worth it to spend time w/ some of my favorite gals.

No comments: