CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 26

IMG_9839

Monday ~ This was a conversation I overheard Mom & Autumn having.  It was so funny that I had to write it down on a 3x4 grid card that I had in my purse.  I just added a piece of pink washi tape to the top & stuck it in.

Mimi: Her name is Annie & she doesn’t speak any English.
Autumn: Oh, does she speak Texan?
Mimi: (trying not to laugh) No, she speaks Vietnamese b/c her parents are from Vietnam
Autumn: Oh, is that in Florida?
Autumn:  What did the frog say to the giant?  Let’s go to the movies!
She’s into making up random punch lines that make no sense whatsoever.  Then she just laughs & laughs & laughs at how funny she thinks she is.

Tuesday (same as Monday’s link) ~ Who: Autumn & I
What: She said she had a surprise for me.  She got this book & read the whole thing to me BY.HER.SELF!  I made a big fuss & she was beaming from ear to ear.
Where: She was in bed & I was kneeling next to it
When: Bedtime, 8:30 pm

Wednesday ~ Who: Me, Sis. Lee, Rachel C. & Rachel S.
What: For our activity we were “poppin’ tags” & gave the girls $5 each to buy an outfit for each other at the thrift store.  Then we got 1/2 price Sonic shakes & talked about budgeting.
Where: Goodwill & Sonic
When: Wednesday night

IMG_9840
I used a Flip Flap in this day/spot so I could include 2 more 4x6 pictures.  One of the whole class together after lessons & one of Autumn & Andrew w/ their celebratory Sonic shakes.

Thursday ~ Who: Mr. Steve, Andrew, Ms. Cis, Autumn & other kids
What: The last day of swim lessons.  Today was safety day where they had to jump in the pool in their clothes.  We love taking swim lessons from them!
Where: Ms. Cis’ pool
When: 7:15 – 7:45 pm

Friday ~ Who: Me & the OB/GYN tech
What: I finally decided to get my Mirena IUD taken out.  It’s only supposed to be in for 5 years & I’m going on 6 1/2 years!!!  I also got a pap smear done.  It was negative…WOO HOO!
Where: Local OB/GYN office
When: 8:20 am

Saturday ~ Who: Melanie, Mom & Karri
What: It was Kelsey B’s bridal shower.  Mom made 4 dozen deviled eggs, so we took those over & visited for a while.  We love these ladies so much!
Where: Karri’s house
When: 11:00 am

Sunday ~ Who: Bro. Maggart, Caleb & Micah
What: They are moving this coming month & we are so sad & will miss them so much.  They have been the best home teachers!
Where: Stake Center lobby
When: 12:10 pm, after sacrament meeting

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I love that you carry cards around so you can capture conversation. Great idea! :)

Jen T said...

Great details this week, also a great idea to carry cards around. I have a little notebook, but cards is a great idea! Love your YW budgeting activity! Have a great week!