CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cheer Camp Saturday

P1100283 We got up early & got Autumn’s all dressed and ready to go to cheer camp for the morning w/ her team.  I drove her to the camp and dropped her off to her coaches.  She looks so cute & I’m so excited for her to have this fun experience.

IMG_1182 She had to be there at 8:30 so I had some time to kill.  I stopped at Market Street to try one of their “Burrito by the Pound” that I’d heard good things about.  Basically, you just pick what you want and they make the burrito and you pay by the pound. Mine was HUGE (like a Chipotle burrito) and it was super good.

After I ate breakfast, I went and got my nails done at 10:00 b/c they were really grown out.  When I was done, I went to Once Upon A Child b/c they were having a sale.  I got a bunch of great deals, plus I had a filled up purchases card so I got another 20% off!

IMG_1183 Once I was done there, I went and picked up Autumn at 12:00.  She said she had a great time and was so glad she got to go.  We went to Mom & Dad’s house and made some sandwiches for lunch.  Then when they got home from Kelsey & Landon’s sealing we all went outside to swim.  I can’t believe it’s already August and that the summer will be over soon.

After we swam for a while, Autumn wanted to do my hair.  She told me that I had to hold my bangs so they wouldn’t get stuck in the braid she was giving me.  This picture is super grainy, but I had to sneak it w/ my camera phone b/c I thought it was so funny.

We chilled out the rest of the evening and watched Raising Helen.  Then we wanted to watch another movie and decided to make it a John Corbett evening and watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding.  It’s such a good movie!  It was a super fun and relaxing Saturday, which is the way we like ‘em.

No comments: