CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Go Fish, Burnt Meat & Preseason Football

P1100290 Church today was really good, and afterwards we went over to Mom & Dad’s.  Autumn wanted to watch TV, but after all the time we spent watching movies last night, I wanted to keep the TV off for a while.  We read together out of the Friend and then played Go Fish.

P1100292 Mom had put in a rib eye boneless roast for dinner and had put it on 500* and set it to turn off after 30 minutes and then it just cooks in the oven as it cools down.  Well, the oven never turned off so it cooked at 500* for 4 hours!  It’s a complete miracle that the house didn’t burn down!!!  It was burnt to a crisp on the outside, but was actually edible & tender on the inside.

P1100295After dinner Autumn wanted to do my hair again, and I wasn’t going to let her b/c it looked good and then I wasn’t going to have to fix it tomorrow but then I realized it really doesn’t matter.  It brings her so much joy to do my hair, so I let her.  It looked oh so fancy (LOL) and she said that I should wear it like that to work tomorrow.  We were SO EXCITED that preseason football is back!  WE LOVE football at our house, especially Cowboys football.

No comments: