CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 12, 2013

Nails & Eyebrows

P1100361 Today on my way home from work, Mom called me and told me she was at the nail salon getting her nails done and that I should bring Autumn over so we could get her eyebrows waxed again.  They are so out of control again after just one month.  So, I got Autumn & we went up to the nail salon.  Lily was helping Autumn pick out a color for her nails.  It cracks me up that Autumn’s only a little bit shorter than Lily.

P1100363 The place was empty except for us, so I sat in one of the massage pedicure chairs while Autumn got her nails painted.  She had this cute little smile on her face the whole time.  She enjoys feeling special and being pampered.

P1100369 After she got her nails done (aqua & pink w/ white polka dots), it was time for eyebrow waxing.  She said she didn’t want me to come in there so she could surprise me when it was done.  So, I gave Mom my camera so she could take a picture for me.  This is after it was all done, and Autumn did great.

P1100371 We hadn’t planned it, but we matched today.  We both had on black, white, purple, and animal print tops.  I love my little Autumn Girl.

P1100372For dinner we went to Market Street & got penne dolcelatta.  Autumn likes standing & watching them make the food.  We took it back to Mom & Dad’s house and ate together.  It was weird to not go over to Christine’s tonight now that Bachelorette is finished for the season.  I got some pics edited and some blogging & Project Life & laundry done.

No comments: