CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Rainbow Loomin’

IMG_2141We got up this morning and Mom brought Andrew over to hang out w/ Nick & Autumn.  I went & got my nails done at 10:00.  It’s so nice & relaxing.  I had to stop at WalMart on the way home to get a few things.  I dropped the stuff off at home, got Autumn & Andrew & we went over to Mom & Dad’s.  We didn’t do much today.  I gave looming another try and actually did a few different styles w/ success.  Go me!

Autumn & Andrew were playing Legos in the back room when all of a sudden we heard shouting.  They were fighting & arguing over a Lego, which we kind of expected since they had both been up so late last night.  So, we separated them w/ Andrew on the couch w/ Mom & Autumn laying in Nate’s room on the bed w/ me.  Both of them were asleep within 20 minutes.  They slept for a few hours & then were able to play so nicely together.  I spent a lot of the day backing up pics onto my Picasa Web Albums.  Autumn & I ended up spending the night, b/c the kids were playing and it was later than I thought.

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

I have a funny story for you. I was looking on Sugar Doodle for some binder covers for Young Womens. I found one I loved and then saw that you had commented on it as well. Made me think of you! I rarely check blogs anymore although I love it when I do, so I came to check out what you've been up to. Brecklynn is into the same thing this year, that's all she wanted for christmas! Hope you guys are doing well. The Christmas card and letter were great, as always. Tell your family Hi from us!