CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Autumn The Director

IMG_2320 Mom texted me this picture today while I was at work.  I am SO JEALOUS that she & Dad are in Utah having fun w/ the family w/out me.  I always tell them not to have fun w/out me.  The sisters & Rufio all got together today to just talk and laugh and eat and do puzzles.  I’m so glad that they get to do that at least once a year … I just wish I could be there w/ them!

IMG_2322 Autumn & I got super fancy for dinner tonight & had steamed veggies and pigs in a blanket.  Ba ha ha.  While we were eating dinner, there was a knock on the door.  It was the Activity Day Girls (like Girl Scouts) from church.  They dropped off these fancily decorated cookies & a cute Valentine’s Day card.  How thoughtful!

Autumn went w/ me to Young Women’s tonight, and it was crazy.  We were coming up w/ an idea and recording a video about a scripture story.  Then next week we’ll have a combined activity and each of the 6 classes will show their video.  Ours was about David & Goliath, but w/ a modern twist.  We kind of pattered it after the movie “Mean Girls” and somehow I ended up being “Goliatha.”  LOL!  Autumn even got in on it and REALLY came out of her shell.  She was really into playing her character.  She might be a director when she grows up b/c she kept telling the Laurels what they were supposed to say & do when they forgot.  She was all over it.  At one point I had to pull her aside and tell her to tone it down a little bit b/c she was being a bossy butt.  Hmmmm, I wonder where she could have possibly gotten that from?

No comments: