CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Car Wash & Goliatha

IMG_2364

Mom said everyone was on their own tonight, so as soon as I got Autumn from daycare, we went to the local car wash.  We vacuumed out the car, and then they started taking the hoses and putting them away b/c they close at 6:00, but I didn’t know that.  So, we hurried and finished and went over to the car wash drive through.  The car was FILTHY from all the winter weather, and it was nice to have it clean and sparkly.

After that, we went over to Subway and shared a $5 foot long and Autumn did her 15 minutes of reading to me.  I took her to Young Women’s w/ me tonight b/c we were watching the movies we made last week.  Sis. Lee did such a GREAT JOB on editing our video about “Davida & Golitha.”  The other class’s videos were good too.  At the end, we had the leaders assign an award to each of the classes such as “Best supporting cast” or “Best props” etc.  It was a fun evening and I have a feeling I’ll be referred to as “Golitha” every now and then!  Autumn was such a good helper w/ handing out cups of popcorn & then cleaning up all the hymn books after the activity.  I’m so happy to be instilling the same ethic of hard work that Dad instilled in me.  We are a family that “stays,” meaning that we stay until the end and get in and help, b/c many hands make light work.  I’m so proud of my Autumn girl.

No comments: