CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 21, 2014

My First King Cake

IMG_2423 This morning when I walked into work, my boss said that he had a King Cake in the kitchen for everyone to share.  I have never even heard of a King Cake before, so I didn’t know what it was.  He told me to Google it before I saw it.  It was interesting and I’m glad I got to try my first ever King Cake.

IMG_2424I was so glad that Lexie & her family got here before I had to leave to go to the church.  They came up to hang out for the weekend, plus Mom was having major baby withdrawls.  I haven’t seen Baby Adam since we went down for the blessing & he’s grown and changed so much.  He’s such a cutie, and I hogged him to myself since I had to leave.

I went to the stake center for the start of mini missions.  I got to be a part of it 2 years ago, and am excited to do it again.  They had kind of a “mini MTC.”  There were great speakers, wonderful workshops, and the Spirit was so incredibly strong.  We didn’t finish until 9:40, so when I got home I cleaned up the kitchen a little bit, read a few talks about grace, and then went to bed at 10:30 to be like a missionary.

No comments: