CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Legacy Of Reading

IMG_2410 This is a sight I will never get tired of seeing … Autumn snuggled up on Mimi’s lap while Mimi reads to her.  I posted this pic on Facebook & it got 44 likes along w/ some great comments such as:

“This is one of those photos that needs a multi-like button. So great.”

“You are a lucky family to have each other.”

“Super sweet.  All of you are so blessed to have each other so close.”

I completely recognize that we are blessed beyond belief to live so close to Papa & Mimi.  I try to never take it for granted, and always say that Autumn & I hit the parent/grandparent jackpot.

IMG_2418 Autumn brought this chapter book home to read & a wave of nostalgia washed over me.  I remember reading this book when I was little!

IMG_2421Once I got Autumn to bed, Nick & I watched Anne of Avonlea.  It’s the sequel to Anne of Green Gables.  It’s such a fabulous movie.  I also posted this on Facebook & put the caption of, “I am incredibly blessed with so many bosom friends and kindred spirits.  Now I just need to find my Gilbert Blythe!”

No comments: