CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bows, Chip Sandwiches, And Non-Quality vs. Quality TV

IMG_2500 Nate & Riannon texted us this pic of Baby Olivia wearing one of the bows & headbands I got her.  Before Olivia was even born, I bought a whole bunch of bows from HERE for super cheap.  Mom was wonderful and mailed them to Nate & Riannon & they must have gotten them in the mail today.  She looks so stinkin’ cute!!!  I’m so jealous that Mom gets to go to Spain and see her and kiss on those cute fat cheeks.

IMG_2502 Mom said everyone was on their own tonight, so Autumn & I went to to Subway to share a $5 foot long.  We like to make each other “chip sandwiches” by putting all the small chip crumbs on a bigger chip and eating it.  After we talked and ate, we got her reading homework done so that when we got home she could have time to play.

I wanted to mention here that Autumn got to go and talk to the school counselor today.  Autumn’s teacher and I both decided it would be good for her to have someone to talk to that wasn’t a parent or family member or teacher.  It seems like they had a good talk & I’m thankful for such helpful resources.  It truly does “take a village!”

IMG_2506 When we got home Autumn wanted to watch some TV to relax instead of playing.  So, we found Sharkboy & Lavagirl on the Disney channel.  I had never seen it before, but had heard that Taylor Lautner was in it.  He was the ONLY semi-decent thing about this movie.  I think I was losing brain cells w/ each minute of this movie.  It was HORRIBLE in my opinion, but Autumn loved it.

IMG_2513Once I got her to bed, it was time for me to watch a quality TV program to get the previous show out of my mind.  I am SO HAPPY that Parenthood is back on.  I LOVE this show!!!  I’m always so sad when the hour is over, b/c then I have to wait a whole nother week for the next episode.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

What cute bows on that adorable baby! Your chip sandwiches are cute! and agree it does take a village, and it makes one very grateful for those good villagers that help along the way! And we don't even have TV, so we can avoid the brain cell losing ones :) Definitely are good and bad with everything.