CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2014

Dead Rabbit & Cookies

IMG_2699 Who wants to go for a horse drawn carriage ride around a castle?  Ooooh, me!  PICK ME!!!  Isn’t this just gorgeous?  I’m so glad that Dad made it there safely, even if they did lose his luggage and he won’t get it for a few days.  If you don’t like looking at nasty things, then skip the picture below!!!

IMG_2707 I told Dad he had to take pictures and text me at least one a day.  He sent me this one in addition to the one of the castle.  That is a whole rabbit (eyeballs included) that Mom is holding.  GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess he & Mom were out exploring & decided to buy this to make rabbit stew.  Poor little Peter Cottontail!

IMG_2704Autumn & I had dinner at Subway tonight b/c we had to eat fast so I could drop her off at Curt & Mary’s ay 6:30.  I had to go to a meeting about a “Change The World (CTW) Weekend” that a bunch of different churches in the area are collaborating on for May.  I get to be in charge of doing a drive & collecting items to furnish a kitchen for a transitional apartment for a women’s shelter.  I was impressed with how well this initial meeting was organized.  The local Methodist church started this CTW back in 2012 w/ 24 projects, 654 volunteers, and 2,424 hours of service.  This year the goal is 79 projects, over 2,000 volunteers, and over 6,000 service hours!  I am thankful that I get to be involved in this.

When I went to pick Autumn up at 8:30, she was having a blast & didn’t want to leave.  I can’t blame her, b/c Mary had made chocolate chip cookies (and she sent us home w/ a baggie of them), and Jesse was playing Just Dance on the wii with her.  I’m so thankful to know that I have a whole bunch of people I could call if I needed help with anything.  We are well taken care of!

No comments: