CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rainbow Loomin’ & Some Pics From Spain

IMG_2702 We got up early this morning & headed over to the church for Stake Conference.  We didn’t get there early enough to get a good seat, so we sat in the cultural hall on the metal chairs.  Pres. Fisher got released today as 1st counselor, and I am thankful that I got to work w/ him in the Single Adult program.  He’s such an incredible man.  Anyways, we came home and changed and then went over to Mom & Dad’s.  I made Sis. Jones’s chicken & green beans for lunch.  After lunch, we watched some TV & Autumn & I watched some Youtube videos to make some cool rainbow loom bracelets.

IMG_2705 At 3:00 Autumn & I took Dad to the airport so he could catch his evening flight to Spain.  Speaking of Spain, here is an ADORABLE picture of Miss Olivia wearing a Cabbage Patch doll hat!  Isn’t this just too cute?  Who thinks of fun things like this?

IMG_2709Mom knows my obsession w/ doors and so she made sure they got a pic in front of this cool one for me. 

The sister missionaries called to say that their evening appointment had cancelled on them, and they wanted to know if they could stop by to teach us a mini lesson around 6:30.  We were happy to have them come by, and I even had time to throw some brownies into the oven.  Autumn & I spent the rest of our Sunday just relaxing & watching TV & doing rainbow looming.  Even though I still had to work & Autumn had to go to daycare this week of Spring Break, it will be still hard to have to be back on a stringent schedule w/ school starting again tomorrow.

No comments: