CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pizza Picnic Party At The Park

IMG_2546It was 79 degrees today, and the temperature is supposed to drop over 20 degrees by tomorrow!!!  So, I decided it would be fun for Autumn & I to have a pizza picnic at the park.  I stopped by Little Caesar’s on my way home.  She loves to run and would have me time her on my phone to see how long it would take her to run from the sidewalk to our blanket.

IMG_2547 I LOVE this silhouette shot I was able to capture just on my iPhone at the park!

IMG_2548Liz & Liberty & Jacob joined us at the park to run around and play (they had already eaten dinner).  I had to let go of my nagging Mom tendencies of worrying about her worrying her clothes, and just let her have fun when she wanted Liberty to pull her around while she held onto his leg.  He made it look like it was easy to do, so when she wanted me to pull her I was shocked at how hard it was.  We had fun just being outside and enjoying the perfect weather.  We finally had to call it a night when the sun started going down.  I LOVE that it stays light outside for so long.

No comments: