CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Temple, Nails & Dried Kiwi

IMG_2518 I got up this morning and went to the 8:00 session at the temple.  I finally got to see the newest temple video!  I was loving being in that session, b/c a Polynesian kid was going through for the first time, so there were a lot of Polynesians in the session.  Unfortunately all the guys were married or way too old.  LOL!  I just LOVE seeing all the beautiful Spring flowers around the temple grounds.

IMG_2519 I stopped at McDonald’s and got some $1 breakfast foods for Nick & Autumn & I.  When I got home I changed clothes, Autumn & I scarfed down our food and went to our nail place for an 11:00 appointment.  I got my nails filled and Autumn got her eyebrows waxed.  I was almost done and there were no other customers, so Danny painted Autumn’s nails.  She felt like the Queen of the World.

IMG_2521 Lilly finished them off w/ this fancy design.  They are SO GOOD to us & never charge us for Autumn’s eyebrow waxes or nail painting b/c Mom & I have been going there for so long.  But, I always have Autumn go over and give Lilly some money anyways to thank her for all she does for Autumn!  We stopped at Market Street to get some penne dolcelattas for lunch, and then Mom had us stop at WalMart to see if they had something Riannon needed that she can’t get in Spain.  We went to Mom & Dad’s house and ate our penne dolcelatta w/ Nick & Mom.

IMG_2522The rest of the afternoon was pretty relaxed.  We played computer games, watched TV, and just spent time together.  Autumn & I left after dinner to go to the new Winco so I could get some candy to go along w/ my lesson and handout in Young Women’s tomorrow.  We LOVE their bulk bins, and got some dried pineapple & papaya.  I had never seen dried kiwis before, and we both like kiwi a lot, so we got these to try.  They were NASTY!!!!!!  Note to self … all dried fruit is NOT created equal.  I even put one in a bowl of water to see if it would be better after it had been reconstituted … no such luck.  It was still nasty.

No comments: