CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Indexing & Another Shooting Spree At Ft. Hood

IMG_2798 We went over to Mom & Dad’s house tonight to check on Nick & the house.  I was THRILLED to see that the wisteria along the garden fence are in bloom.  Can you spot the big fat bumblebee in this picture?

IMG_2799 I love sLOVEnija & I love wisteria, so I thought this was a fitting picture.

P1110597 For our Young Women’s activity tonight, we met at Sis. Lee’s house and looked up names on FamilySearch.org.  The girl on the left has her face painted weird b/c the girl in the middle is painting faces & photographing the faces & turning them into a cool art project for school.  LOL!

IMG_2802I didn’t search for any family names, but I did index names for the very first time.  It was exciting to do 10 names & then submit the batch when I was done.  I hope I put the right info, b/c it was all in Spanish.

ft. hoodI am so heartbroken about the shootings today at Ft. Hood!  My Dad was stationed at Ft. Hood & worked at the medical center on post for 4 years, so the shootings today (4 dead & 16 wounded) hits close to home!

No comments: