CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Fancy Nancy Picnic In The Driveway

IMG_2778 I had a rough day at work, and hadn’t planned ahead for dinner tonight so I stopped & got a Little Caesar’s pizza on the way home from work.  Autumn asked if we could have a “Fancy Nancy” picnic in the driveway & I figured SURE, why not?  She ran in the house to change into something “fancy” while I laid out the blanket & got stuff situated.

IMG_2780 Here’s us trying to do a fancy selfie.

IMG_2785 After we ate, Autumn said she was going to plant the crust of her pizza to see if a pizza tree would grow.  She cracks me up!

IMG_2789 After she planted her pizza crust, it was time to get her reading homework done.  She stood in front of me & pretended to be a teacher & read the book to me & show me the pictures.

IMG_2787When she got tired of that, she came & read to me on the blanket.  This picture makes me so happy b/c it captures the innocence & essence of childhood.

IMG_2811After reading, Autumn told me that she had some dessert she wanted to share w/ me.  She started giggling as she told me she had a “brownie” that her teacher gave her.  Then she started laughing really hard when she handed me this “Brown E” & yelled out, “April Fool’s Day!”

No comments: