CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

McDonald’s Bathroom & The Sister Missionaries

IMG_2907 Today after work I met Mom & Autumn at McDonald’s for dinner.  I had to use the restroom, and they had these funky/cool/textured tiles covering the entire bathroom.  I think McDonald’s is trying to hypnotize people into eating their food!  LOL!

IMG_2908 Mom & I got the sweet chili crispy chicken wrap b/c it’s our new favorite.  It’s filling but heavy if that makes sense.  Autumn ran off to play while Mom & I talked about all sorts of things & also planned out the rest of the week & this Easter weekend.  It’s going to be full of good food & family & fun!

IMG_2909 Autumn & I finally left at 6:30 to make it home in time to get her reading homework done before the Sister Missionaries came over.  I had to snap a pic of this old library card pocket in the front of Autumn’s book.  It’s so crazy to me that these are pretty much obsolete now!

P1110652 The Sister Missionaries came over & gave us a lesson about the first principles & ordinances of the Gospel (the 4th Article of Faith).  They had just had transfers earlier in the day, so we got a new sister missionary in our area.  She’s really sweet & we liked her a lot.  Autumn was being silly & crazy towards the end of the lesson, so we had to wrap it up.  Plus, it was already 8:30 by this point.  We gave them a ride to a house on the other side of town where they had left their bikes.  The moon was so bright & big & orange!  Too bad you can’t tell in this crummy picture I took.

No comments: