CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2014

A Snake, Brownie Brittle, & The Tickle Bug! OH MY!!!

IMG_3899Mom picked up Autumn from daycare a little early today so she could come and swim and have fun w/ Andrew & Jackson.

IMG_3908 Lexie texted me this picture of a snake that Autumn saw in the pool skimmer.  I am NOT a fan of snakes, but I do have to admit that it’s got a very pretty pattern on it.  I’m super impressed that Mom picked it up w/ her bare hands and went and put it in the garden!

IMG_3901 I went to Costco today to get some things for a swim party I’m hosting tomorrow.  I saw this bag of Brownie Brittle, and I’ve heard good things about it so I had to buy it for us to try.  It was really good, but not something I’d run out and buy again b/c it was pricey.  I’d rather just make a whole pan of brownies for cheaper, plus I prefer the ooey gooey middle as opposed to the crunchy sides.

 DSCN0707 This was the best picture Lexie was able to capture of Mimi w/ most of her grandbabies.  Even though 3 of the 4 kids aren’t looking, it’s still a cute picture that they’ll look back on years from now and cherish.

IMG_3900 I got home from work right as they were sitting down to dinner … perfect timing.  Mom had ordered Chinese food, and it hit the spot.  I don’t take for granted that we get to share moments like this as a family.

IMG_3906

Oh no!  The “tickle bug” is attacking Jackson!  What is Andrew doing to Papa’s ears to defend his brother?  LOL!

IMG_3912We finally made the kids come in after a while.  We put on a movie for the kids to watch to settle down before bedtime.  I was editing pictures and Jackson was being way too quiet, which usually means trouble.  I found him fast asleep just like this!  So cute.  I guess he didn’t have enough energy to make it all the way up onto the couch.  What a fun Friday!

No comments: