CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2014

FHE With The Francis Family

IMG_4051 Tonight after work Liz & Liberty & Jacob came over to swim.  After swimming for an hour, we came in the house to have Family Home Evening.  Autumn & Jacob led the music while we sang I Am A Child Of God.  Then we did a quick lesson about the testimony glove.

IMG_4052 For refreshments we went to Sonic.  I tried their new garlic parmesan cheesy bread dog.  I was halfway through eating it when I bit down and let out a yell.  There was a small pebble/rock in my hotdog!!!  GROSS, DUDE!!!  I was glad I had gotten the green apple slush to get that creepy taste & feeling out of my mouth.  I’m so thankful for our close friendship w/ the Francis’s.  As we were saying goodbye I said “hashtag bestfheever.”  LOL!

IMG_4053Last night Nick & I watched the first half of this movie, and tonight we finished it.  I’m a big fan of movies like this that are clean and free from smut, and are set in the olden days where manners were expected.

No comments: