CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Naps, North & South, And Fancy Tea Time

IMG_4035 Today after church we came home to change clothes, and Autumn said she wanted to stay at our house today instead of going over to Mom & Dad’s like we usually do.  We had some lunch and then she went and sat down on the couch w/ a blanket and promptly fell asleep.  She was so tired from being up so late last night.

IMG_4037 I took advantage of the quiet and put in North & South while I treated myself to a few mint Oreos.  We borrowed this movie from a friend, b/c she recommended it and I had never seen it before.  I really liked it, but it’s not my favorite.

IMG_4040 After Autumn woke up, I asked her if she wanted to go to Papa & Mimi’s now, but she said that she wanted to stay home all day.  Sometimes that’s nice to do!  We decided to get out of the house and go for a little walk around the neighborhood.  I had to stop and get a picture of these beautiful flowers on a bush we walked past.  They made me happy.

IMG_4044It was 90 degrees outside even in the shade, so when we got home we decided to have a fancy tea party.  We filled our tea cups w/ ginger ale and talked w/ fancy British accents and drank w/ our pinkies out like all high society folks do.  Tee hee hee.  It was so nice and relaxing to have nowhere to be and nothing to do.

No comments: