CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cartwheels, Swimming, and Costa Vida

This morning Mary & I went to the 7:30 session together.  It was fun being there w/ her.  I got to see the brand new temple video and it’s definitely my least favorite of the new 3 that have been released.  We stopped by the LDS bookstore so I could see if they had something I might need for a lesson tomorrow.

P1110991 We went over to Autumn’s cheerleading coach’s house so that she could help Autumn work on doing a cartwheel.  I am so incredibly grateful to her for going way above & beyond the call of duty.  Plus, it was over 100 degrees today & they were outside.  I left and went to Target, b/c it was better that I wasn’t there.  I came back an hour later and they had made great progress.

IMG_4291 We came home and had lunch, watched “The Prince & Me,” and then went over to Mom & Dad’s house to swim w/ the Francis family.  They’re such great friends and it was fun spending time w/ them.

IMG_4294 We got dressed and went to Costa Vida for dinner before going to pick up Mom & Dad at the airport at 8:45.  It’s as close to Cafe Rio as I can get, and it was so deliciously divine.

IMG_4295The part Autumn liked the best was this tres leches.  She takes after me, b/c she closed her eyes and swayed back and forth as she ate it, which means she was REALLY enjoying it.  We are SO HAPPY to have Papa & Mimi back home.  We didn’t get home until 9:30 and Autumn went straight to sleep.

No comments: