CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2014

Costco Pizza & Swimming With The Dakins

IMG_4274 Tonight for dinner I called in an order for a Costco pizza.  This thing is MASSIVE and was only $10!  Plus, their pizzas are really good.  I’m a big fan.  We ate dinner and then the Dakins came over to swim at 6:30.

IMG_4275 The Dakins brought this fancy pecan pie that someone from his work gave to him.  It came in this fancy box, and I liked what it had stamped on the top.

IMG_4277 We saved the delicious pecan pie for the adults, and gave the kids some popsicles.  We haven’t seen the Dakins very much this summer, so it was great to have them over to swim and play.

IMG_4284 I made Nick take a picture of my hair for me, b/c it was in perfect ringlets w/out me doing anything to it.  This was just straight out of the pool.  I’m so thankful to have curly hair!

IMG_4280Here’s the picture of the day that Mom & Dad sent from Puerto Rico.  This is a fortress in Old San Juan.

No comments: