CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2014

Friend Time

IMG_4245 Everyday when I pick Autumn up from daycare, she asks if she can go over to Kylie’s house.  I always have to tell her no, b/c we’ve got places to be and I don’t even know if Kylie’s home.  Well, tonight she REALLY wanted to go b/c she got really quiet after I told her no, and so I looked in the back and she had big crocodile tears streaming down her cheeks.  So, I gave her my phone and showed her how to call Kylie.  Kylie said they were home and to come on over.  We went home and ate dinner first and then went over at 7:00.  You’d have thought that Autumn won the lottery b/c she was so happy.  They disappeared up the stairs just giggling like crazy.  Karri & I could hear them up in the media room dancing and playing video games and having fun.  I’m so thankful that Kylie & Kenzie love Autumn so much and take such good care of her.  Autumn really looks up to them.

IMG_4251I brought Autumn home at 8:30, put her to bed, and then when Nick got home from work at 9:30 I went back over to Karri’s for MY friend time.  Mary was late getting there (she fell asleep & didn’t come over until 11:15), so we played American rummy.  I can’t even express how much I love and admire these ladies.  We laugh like crazy, bear our souls, share our hardships, and support each other.  And as you can see at the bottom of the picture, we always have good treats (peanut butter M&M’s are our favorites).  We didn’t get done until 1:30 am, and I am going to be so tired tomorrow, but it’s so worth it!

No comments: