CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Other Worldly Sunrise

IMG_4216 I got up at 5:15 to be over to Mom & Dad’s by 5:30 to get them to the airport for their early morning flight to Puerto Rico.  They are going w/ Rett (Dad’s youngest brother) & his wife Darcy to Puerto Rico since that’s part of the territory that Uncle Rett covers for work.  I hope they have a great time.  We’ll for sure miss them while they gone.

P1110952 The sunrise was other worldly.  These pictures do it no justice at all.  They sun was MASSIVE and had about 5 different layers of red in it.  I’ve never seen anything like it, and it looked like it came out of a sci-fi movie.

P1110955 The sky was bright red and I couldn’t get enough!  I’m so glad I was traveling east so I could watch it the whole way home.

P1110965 Church was good, and we combined w/ the Mia Maids since I only had one Laurel there.  Maybe that’s the reason my lesson really never came together this week.  After church we came home, ate lunch, and then headed out the door for visiting teaching.  We visited Donna & Autumn was glad that Abbey was there.  They disappeared into the back room & came out about 30 minutes later & said they had a show for us.  They did the “cup song” and it was so cute.

IMG_4239

After that we hurried home for our home teachers to come at 3:30.  Then a lady we’ve been trying to meet w/ for 3 months texted and said we could come visit her.  So, we jumped in the car and went over to see her.  When we got home, Autumn had a little crying episode b/c she was DONE w/ having to go all over & go visiting teaching w/ me.  So, we just stayed home the rest of the afternoon/evening and watched TV and hung out.  I love this picture of her intently watching Princess & The Frog w/ her cute braid, long hair, and surrounded by toys.  The epitome of happy childhood.

IMG_4241Mom & Dad texted us this pic from their hotel.  I’m so jealous they get to be there at the beach w/ that pretty view and all those palm trees.  I’m sure they’ll have a great time.

No comments: