CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Amazing Phone Call & Autumn Got The Cheer Spirit Stick

P1120020Tonight after I dropped Autumn off at cheer practice, I went back to Mom & Dad’s house.  We had dinner and watched a recorded episode of SYTYCD.  I got a good phone call that is life changing.  Sorry to be cryptic, but I can’t reveal what it is just yet, but I want to mention it since this is like my journal.  There’s actually a whole lot of “ifs” going on in my life right now.  Like IF Mom & Dad will still go on a mission since they weren’t selected for the BYU Jerusalem Center.  Or IF Nate is getting out of the Air Force.  And IF he does, will he & Riannon move back to TX and live in Mom & Dad’s house IF they go on a mission?  And will we all live together in one house, or stay in separate houses?  There’s just so many question marks and unknowns right now, but I know it will all work itself in the next few months.

Anyways, I went and picked up Autumn from cheer practice at 8:00 & she had been given the spirit stick, which means we get to take it home and add some more bling to it.  Her coach is so awesome and got all of the girls a Sonic drink for their snack tonight!  I’m so excited for the season to start so I can see the result all of their hard work and practices.

No comments: