CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Best Visiting Teacher EVER!!!

IMG_4350Liz had texted me last week to see if I wanted to go out for dinner and a movie.  Tonight after work I went and picked her up and we went to Olive Garden for dinner.  Then we went and saw Hercules b/c she knows how much I LOVE The Rock.  We both went into it w/ pretty low expectations, so we were pleasantly surprised that it was good.  We were laughing b/c you can see he has major stretch marks right where his arm connects into his shoulder.  We kept saying on the ride home that if he has them, then it’s fine that we have them too!  LOL!  This is a bad picture b/c I snapped it w/ my cell phone in the car right before I dropped her off, but who cares?  We had to document the fun night we had.  Since she’s my visiting teacher, we decided that this TOTALLY counts for visiting teaching this month.  It was the best visit ever!  I love us!

No comments: