CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Church With Mom & Dad

crch bldg  Since the original plan was that we were going to still be in Austin today, I had told all the YW leaders at church that I wasn’t going to be in town.  So, Mom asked that Autumn & I got to church w/ her and Dad.  I was all for that since they meet at 11:00 & we meet at 9:00.  It was nice to sleep in and have a relaxing morning.  Testimony meeting was really good, and then after that I was done.  I was tired and hungry, so I had a bad attitude during Sunday School & Relief Society.  I am SO THANKFUL for my own ward and how awesome it is.  It might be more of an adjustment than I think it will be if we move into Mom & Dad’s ward next year.

Anyways, we came home and had lunch and the Monzingo’s came over and ate w/ us.  I did up the dishes and then Autumn wanted to watch Rango in Mom & Dad’s room.  I really don’t like that movie at all, plus I was super tired so I took a nice 2 hour nap!  YAY!  Autumn & I came home, got ready for the coming week, and watched a little TV while snuggling.

No comments: