CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2014

Puzzles, Planners, & Pie

P1120063 Today after work/school, we went over to Mom & Dad’s for dinner and had taco salad.  Autumn helped Papa wash the Corvette.

P1120066 After dinner she laid on the floor and put together these 3 puzzles.  She needed some help at the end to do the Snow White one, so I laid on the floor w/ her and we finished it together.

IMG_4459 We had to run to Target to get a planner, b/c trying to keep all the stuff I have to do on my phone just isn’t going to work anymore.  They didn’t have any, and as we were walking over to the dairy section to pick up a gallon of milk, Autumn was talking about Project Life and I stopped in my tracks, gave her a huge hug, and told her she’s a GENIUS!  I had forgotten that I bought the Project Life planner a few months ago.  So now all I need to do is get it out, fill in the dates, and start organizing my schedule.  Autumn always has to stop and sit on the big red balls in front of Target.

P1120069 This was the gorgeous fiery sunset we got to see on our way home.

P1120072 Liz came over tonight at 9:00 to bring me a piece of Village Inn pie that she brought back from Colorado.  She even brought Blue Bell vanilla ice cream to go with it!  YUM!  We ended up talking and laughing and catching up until 11:00.  I had Nick take a picture for us, and we were laughing so hard!  I had him take 2 more b/c in this one I look like I have quadruple chins b/c of the angle he took it at.  The rest of the pictures were worse than this one b/c Liz was pulling faces.  We were laughing so hard by the end of it that our stomachs hurt.  I’m shocked we didn’t wake up Autumn.  I just love Liz to pieces and am so thankful for her friendship.

IMG_4463When I went to peek in on Autumn before going to bed, I started laughing b/c her bed was covered w/ dolls and toys and stuffed animals.  She cracks me up!

No comments: