CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Temple, Fancy Nancy Game & Lowes March

IMG_4453 Mom & I went to the 7:30 session at the temple & had a neat tender mercy relating to the last name of a person who had submitted the names we did.  It’s always so wonderful to sit in the celestial room and just bask in the Spirit that is there.  I didn’t really get an answer to the questions I went there with, but I know the answers will come in time.

IMG_4454 I had to get a picture of the pretty red hibiscus on the east side of the temple.  I REALLY need to look into how to grow these at my house so I can enjoy them everyday.

IMG_4456 Mom dropped me off at home and Autumn & I had breakfast and then we got to work!  We cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed, and did about 3 loads of laundry.  After we were done she asked me to play her Fancy Nancy game with her.  She won once, and I won once.

P1120051 At 11:40 we headed over to Lowes to see the local High School marching band (the biggest one in the world with over 800 members) march through the main aisle at Lowes.  I guess they do this every year, but we never knew about it until Karri told us last night.  We happened to walk in as the same time as Deckers & Zulema, so we stood by them.

IMG_4458It was so much fun, and I don’t know why but I got REALLY emotional and even cried a few tears.  It really surprised me!  Anyways, after all that fun and excitement we stopped to pick up some lunch (Mom wanted Taco Bell) and went over to Mom & Dad’s house.  Autumn & I went swimming for a while, but then a big storm came in so we got out.

She wanted help finishing her Elsa Rainbow loom doll, so we worked on that together.  She did what the video said and I got to push the pause and then play button.  She used this video tutorial and it worked out great.  Autumn had a minor meltdown at the end b/c one of the bands broke and I had to tie a knot in it to keep it from coming apart.  She was DONE by that point, so I took her home and put her to bed.  9:00 am church comes early, so it’s good she gets lots of sleep.  We’ll be switching to the 1:00 church time soon (our stake switches at the start of the school year, not in January like a lot of stakes do).

No comments: