CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day 2014

labor day lake house I’m so glad that Mom & Dad were able to get away overnight and go to the Berrett’s lake house for Labor Day.

IMG_4574 After all the lack of sleep last night, I was really hoping the kids would sleep in.  No such luck.  They were both wide awake and ready to party at 6:30 am!  I put on cartoons for them and laid down and went back to sleep for a while.  When I woke up, we had a pajama pancake party for breakfast.  We just vegged out, played, colored, and watched TV.

IMG_4578 We finally got dressed and went to WalMart to get a few things for our pool party.  We ran into Liz & Lib & Jacob also getting stuff the our pool party. LOL!  The kids were making me crazy b/c they kept wanting to touch everything and then Jackson didn’t want Autumn to touch him, etc.  It’s a good thing I love them so much, b/c otherwise I might have to spank their cute little bummies!

IMG_4579 We went to Mom & Dad’s house, and the Francis Family came over to eat and swim at 11:30.  We had hamburgers, chips, salsa, and pasta salad.  I am so glad that Liberty’s Mom came over too.  We just love her!

IMG_4582For dessert we had popsicles and Klondike bars.  Fun popsicle Labor Day friends!  Jackson & Jacob got along really well and had a lot of fun playing together.

P1120152I thought Mom & Dad weren’t going to be home until really late tonight, but they got home around 3:30.  We spent the rest of the day relaxing and having fun together.  The kids were getting restless so Dad & I gave them piggy back rides and chased each other around the living room/kitchen.  We were all laughing like crazy.  Of course the kids kept wanting to do it over and over, but Dad and I had to take a break.  It was SO NICE having today off and being able to spend time with family and friends.  YAY for a short work week!

No comments: