CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lions Cheer Team ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

IMG_4606 Tonight after practice, Autumn’s whole cheer team took the ALSA ice bucket challenge.  They were so nervous!

IMG_4607 This picture of them wet and running away and screaming made me laugh.

P1120166 Then they hugged the coaches to get them wet, too.

P1120169 A few of the crazy ones (like Autumn) went over and got SUPER soaked w/ the hose.

P1120174 Then they decided that the coaches should have to do it, too.  It was a super fun night!

P1120178 I didn’t have a towel for Autumn to dry off with, but I had an extra shirt.  So, she put my shirt on and it looked like a huge tent dress on her.  LOL!  I’m so glad that Autumn wanted to do cheerleading again this year.  It’s so good for her on so many levels.

No comments: