CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2014

Time Out For Women W/ Lexie

IMG_4610Nate & Riannon texted us this picture of Olivia.  She’s so stinkin’ cute!!!  I love her 4 little toofies (teeth).

IMG_4611  Liz had texted me a few days ago to see if Jackson wanted to come over and have a play date w/ Jacob, b/c they had gotten along so well when they came to swim.  So, Mom took Jackson over.  Liz texted me this pic and said they were having a blast together.

P1120182 It was Bobbie’s birthday at work today, so I ran to WalMart and got her a cookie pie and balloon.  I am so thankful to work with such WONDERFUL people.

IMG_4616 Jon dropped Lexie off at my work, and we hit the road for Time Out For Women.  Why did we bring this 38 oz bag of peanut utter M&Ms to snack on?  “Because we can” ... our theme of the weekend!  There was some slow traffic, but we got there right before the opening prayer … perfect timing.  It was very wonderful and uplifting and we’re so excited to go back for more tomorrow.

P1120183We got home at 10:30 and it was so cute to see both boys asleep in their own “special beds” in Papa & Mimi’s room.  Autumn & I spent the night b/c I wasn’t about to wake her up to take her home.

No comments: