CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2014

Sick Day

IMG_4680 I woke up this morning and felt even worse than yesterday.  I have a runny nose, sore throat, and a fever.  I texted my boss and told him I wouldn’t be coming in today.  I never take sick days unless I’m really really sick.  I dropped Autumn off at school, went to WalMart and got some Gatorade and came home and slept for 2 hours.  It was so nice!  Then I went over to Mom & Dad’s to get some medicine.  Mom set me up this little table w/ the essentials … soft Kleenex, a cup of ginger ale w/ a straw, and a sack for all the used tissues.  Moms are just the best at making you feel better when you’re sick!

IMG_4684I just vegged all day, watched TV, took another nap, and stayed hydrated.  I went & got Autumn from daycare, and had to snap a picture of her b/c she was all dressed up for school today.  They got to practice doing the weather report so she wanted to look nice.  Her hair is starting to get long again.  What a cutie patootie!

No comments: