CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sick Sunday

I’m lame and don’t have a picture for today.  I REALLY need a Young Women’s secretary, b/c we have so many things going on and opening exercises are completely hectic.  I had so many other things on my mind that I forgot to pass out the roles to the class secretaries to take attendance.  Oh well!  I was so thankful that Sis. Torpy taught in Laurel’s today, b/c that was one less thing on my plate.  We only had one Laurel there, but we still had a good lesson and discussion.

Autumn went home with one of my visiting teachers, b/c I had to stay for Bishop’s Youth Committee (BYC).  I started getting sick last night at the dance w/ a sore throat, and it got really bad today.  I felt like crud, but still went to church b/c of all the things I needed to do.  After BYC we went and picked up Autumn, I dropped the YW off at home, and then came home and crashed.

No comments: