CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

B.O.W.S.I.E.: Newsies

IMG_4935 I have decided that I’d like to host a movie night at my house for the YW in my ward once a month.  Tonight was the night, and we watched Newsies.  A bunch of the YW had never seen it (SHOCKING … I KNOW!!!), and I told them I’d try not to swoon too much over Christian Bale.

IMG_4936I just love these girls (and also the ones that couldn’t make it) so much.  It’s fun having them come over, b/c I get to see them in their “natural element” so to speak.  They can just relax and be themselves.  Autumn LOVES having them over and fitting right in w/ them.  I provided the popcorn & they brought treats.  I noticed that they only watch about 1/2 of the movie, and the other half is spent talking to each other, or laughing about stuff on their cell phones.  But that’s totally OK, b/c the whole point is just to be together and let them bond and it gives me the chance to get to know them better.

No comments: