CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Copies & Chipotle

P1120283 Tonight after I dropped Autumn off at cheer practice, I went to Staples to make over 800 copies!  I’m working on a special & secret project for Dad.  By the time I got done w/ that, I was super hungry.  This was the beautiful sunset as I left Staples.  I went to Chipotle and had dinner, and then went and picked up Autumn.

IMG_2696Her school picture was in her backpack when we got out her folder at home.  It’s a cute picture except for the fact that she’s got food in 3 different places around her mouth & there’s some food stuck on the bottom of her tooth!  I don’t understand why her teacher or the photographer didn’t tell her to wipe her mouth really quick???  UGH!  So, we’ll for sure be doing a retake picture in a few weeks.

No comments: