CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

We Went “Booing” & Some Sad News

P1120277 Mom came & got Lexie & Adam early this morning so Autumn & I could get to work & school on time.  Tonight on my drive to the church for YW, this was the beautiful sunset.  All of those little black specks are birds!  There must have been THOUSANDS of them sitting on the electrical wires & flying around!

IMG_4916 We ended up combining w/ the Mia Maids b/c we only had 2 Laurels show up, plus the Mia Maids were decorating Halloween cookies which went along perfectly w/ our activity.  We put together some Halloween treat plates, attached this cute paper to it, and then headed out.  We had 9 girls so we split into 2 cars.  One group went and “Booed” the Bishopric.  Our car went & booed random houses in a few neighborhoods.  It was a lot of fun & the girls loved it.

IMG_4917We had to stop & get free hot chocolate at RaceTrac as the perfect way to end the night.

There was some SUPER SAD news at work today.  One of the ladies in my office found out that her husband was killed last night!  He was back East on a business trip and was walking across a busy street (not in a designated crosswalk) and was hit by a car.  When I heard the news from my boss this morning when I came in, I was in shock and the tears flowed freely.  I’ve met him at a few of our work Christmas parties & also at the big Hallowen party they host at their house.  I am so heartbroken for her and their 2 daughters!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

So sorry to hear about your coworker!!! Man, you just never know what life is going to throw at you. Bless her and her family!