CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Driveway Chalk

IMG_4952 I am LOVING the falling gas prices!  Tonight I dropped Autumn off at cheer practice and then went over to Mom & Dad’s to eat some dinner.  Aunt Sandy is here quilting & Uncle Robert came over after work to help Nate & Riannon w/ their resumes.  I did up the dishes and then left to go to the church.

P1120304 We had Stake Auxiliary Training tonight (my first one ever) and it was really good.  After we all watched a short training video together, we broke out into groups based on the Auxiliary we work with.  The Spirit in the Young Women’s room as we talked w/ other YW leaders was so strong!  It was great to hear input and ideas from other leaders about what they’re doing that’s working for them.  I’m thankful I got to be there w/ those great women. 

I was so surprised when I drove in the driveway & saw this HUGE chalk message.  I couldn’t stop smiling from ear to ear!  No, we did not get a cat … that’s the neighborhood cat that comes and stops by our house a lot in the evenings.  I got Autumn to bed and then watched Parenthood & during the commercials I would flip over to Project Runway.  I am SO SAD that Kini didn’t win!  BOO!!!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Happy Birthday! It is nice about the falling gas prices. I wish it would keep up! Hope YW continues to go well!