CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Hair

IMG_4979 Autumn wanted me to do her hair in a Halloween style.

IMG_4980I just twisted the sides into a low pony tail and then I put 3 plastic spider rings around the twist on each side.  Easy peasy, yet it looks super cute and festive!

I left work early b/c I had a parent teacher conference w/ Autumn’s teacher at 4:00.  She said Autumn is right on track w/ average 2nd graders in reading and writing and math.  She said Autumn is a joy to have in class and is very kind and helpful.  She said she needs to be better about having a sense of urgency to complete tasks, which is no surprise b/c she’s the same way at home and had the same problem in 1st grade.

Our home teacher came over tonight at 7:00.  I’m so thankful that he is so diligent in visiting us each month and sharing a good spiritual message.

No comments: