CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pink Cheer Game & A Surprise Birthday Party

IMG_2701 We got up early this morning, got ready for the day, and headed off to cheer.  Today Autumn’s team had their “pink game” since it’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Autumn’s coach got all the girls these socks, headbands, and pink bows.  We had to be there an hour and a half before the game started so the girls can get in some extra practicing before cheer competition next month.

IMG_2718 Here’s Autumn leading one of the cheers during the game.  The girls looked so great in their pink gear.

IMG_4927 After the game we came home, changed clothes, got lunch at Taco Cabana, and then went to get our oil changed & tires aligned.  Autumn cracks me up b/c she just made herself right at home doing her rainbow looms while we waited.

IMG_2730After that, Autumn wanted to just go home instead of going to Papa & Mimi’s like usual.  We came home & I got the cleaning bug & got a lot done around the house.  I even organized the pantry shelves & decorated our fireplace mantel for Halloween.  I took Autumn over to Mom & Dad’s at 6:00 so I could go pick up Liz at 6:30.  She said she wanted to take me out for my birthday, and even though my birthday isn’t until next week this was the only night we could both do it.  So, I picked her up and we went to my favorite Italian restaurant.

I was so surprised when we walked to the back of the restaurant and the room was filled w/ these women that I know and love!  What a fun surprise to have a surprise birthday party!  We had such a great time eating good Italian food, talking, laughing, and catching up w/ each other.  It meant so much that Mom & Liz took the time to put it together & that everyone was willing take time out of their lives to come and spend time with me. I felt so LOVED! I am so blessed to have such strong, faithful, incredible, and loving women in my life.  And not only that, but to have them as close friends.

No comments: